I am flattered and humbled. Jessica at I Don’t Write Poetry nominated Coffee In Castillo for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you Jessica! Your insightful, heartfelt poetry is always inspirational and I love reading your blog every day. For those of you who have yet to meet Jessica, please don’t hesitate – take a look now, I think you’ll love her work.
Now then, about the Sunshine Blogger Award. This is a peer award to recognise and elevate the blogs we all love to read. Recipients answer 11 questions posed by the nominator, then nominate a further 11 blogs for the award and pose 11 new questions to them.
Of course I follow a number of blogs but incredibly it’s rather less than 11 of them. Those that I do follow are special to me and I hold them close to my heart. Sadly though, this means that I can’t nominate 11 bloggers and I am unable to accept the award. I shall, however, answer the 11 questions posed by Jessica. Thank you again for your nomination and the immense pleasure you bring to us with I Don’t Write Poetry.
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging/creating? Sharing my thoughts and feelings.
- What’s your favorite movie? I have too many favourites to list!
- How do you get/stay inspired? Simply by living amongst others.
- What is one interesting thing about you that people don’t know? Before I was a writer I worked in IT.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A scientist!
- What are you afraid of? Getting old.
- How has blogging changed you? It’s definitely improved my self-esteem.
- What quote/poem describes you best/resonates with you the most? “A Mile With Me” by Henry Van Dyke.
- What would be your superpower? Empathy.
- Do you ever get writer/artist’s block and how do you overcome it? Yes, of course I do, hence the gaps in my blogging! Eventually something happens in my life and I write about it passionately.
- What’s a place you’ve always wanted to travel to? Tel Aviv.